Rockfest, Barcelona

Forums SMF Slamboard Rockfest, Barcelona

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Armadillo

Here we come, Barcelona! Anyone from the slamboard planning to come to Rockfest? It’s gonna kick yer ass!

Marty
    Participant

Wish I could but as discussed no lucK!! Danny has said on Facebook there will be a new Twisted date announced at around 1pm EST 🙂 🙂

J P
    Participant

Will be there !!!!

JP

PatrickS77
    Participant

Geez. By the rate this forum goes, our posts will show up after the festival. I posted more than 12 hours ago and it still doesn’t show up.

PatrickS77
    Participant

Okay. So it’s not gonna come up at all. Could somebody please finally look into that crap? Where is the webmaster? I have written to him about this problem 3 weeks ago. I commented on Terry’s road reports 2 weeks ago and still no response and my comment is still awaiting moderation.

Anyway, so I post again:

Is that even a question? Yes, I will go to Barcelona. I will get there wednesday. I hope front row will work out once again, despite only getting to the festival at around 7 – 8 in the evening. Way to hot to get there earlier and the other bands, except Europe, are not really my cup of tea. And on sunday it’s straight to Wales for Dee’s solo show. Is anyone going there?

PatrickS77
    Participant

Just in case the board screws with me again. I’ll repost:

Okay. So it’s not gonna come up at all. Could somebody please finally look into that crap? Where is the webmaster? I have written to him about this problem 3 weeks ago. I commented on Terry’s road reports 2 weeks ago and still no response and my comment is still awaiting moderation.

Anyway, so I post again:

Is that even a question? Yes, I will go to Barcelona. I will get there wednesday. I hope front row will work out once again, despite only getting to the festival at around 7 – 8 in the evening. Way to hot to get there earlier and the other bands, except Europe, are not really my cup of tea. And on sunday it’s straight to Wales for Dee’s solo show. Is anyone going there?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.