Rockfest Barcelona 2016

Forums SMF Slamboard Rockfest Barcelona 2016

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eoineo
    Participant

Hi all, long time since I posted here. Hope some of you remember me!
    I am going to the TS Sunday night show at Rockfest but I will be on my own. While I generally have no problem chatting and making friends with whoever is around me at a gig, this will be a bit different as I can’t speak Spanish!
    Is there anyone on here heading to this that is in the same situation or a group who wouldn’t mind me tagging along?

Thanks
    Eoin

Armadillo

Eoin– where did you travel from?

The good news is that Twisted Sister fans in Spain are just as friendly and as hospitable as SMF friends from other parts of the globe–I went to many of these shows alone, and found that I was able to communicate almost everywhere–and even with newly made friends who didn’t speak English, we all seemed to find to a way. Rock is a universal language. You might even try checking out both the TS facebook page and the Barcelona Rockfest facebook page to see if there are others from your homeland in attendance.

Good luck–hope to see you there!
    Armadillo

eoineo
    Participant

Cheers Terry,

I’ll be travelling from Dublin – family holiday. I’ll abandon the family to see the Sunday show at Rockfest.

I’ve been at a few gigs on my own and agree that you can always make friends – was just wondering if there was anyone else in the same boat.
    Looking forward to my 3rd and last TS show!

Eoin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.