Forums SMF Slamboard

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    J P
    Participant

I don’t know how is it with you guys, but I just keep on coming to this site and to this forum everyday…like I’ve done for years and years…like expecting to hear some news or something. I also seem to visit AJs Twitter account daily. Old habits die hard, Twisted Sister never!! Once an SMF, always an SMF.

STAY HUNGRY!

JP

Marty
    Participant

Yep – i’m the same!!

PatrickS77
    Participant

Well. Not every day, but once a week or so. While things are dead here, at least there is life after Twisted Sister. Dee is doing a show in Switzerland in September, which really came totally unexpected to me. I thought he is completely done with doing shows. So while TS is over, at least there is a chance to some TS Songs live again.

Marty
    Participant

Thankfully there’s still plenty going on (news, gossip and chat etc) on Facebook. Unfortunately that’s what probably sealed the board’s fate before the retiral of the band – several other forums I an a member of went the same way.

PatrickS77
    Participant

Yes. And that’s a shame. The biggest blow is that now also the IMDB has decided to remove their forums. But really, Twitter and Facebook is only a poor/no substitute at all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.